About Me

My photo
Previously a private banker, now an avid cookie artist and a full time mum of 2 who moved from Sydney to the buzzing city of Hong Kong. I started decorating cookies since Jan 2014 and it's my passion to create cookies that bring a smile on everyone. Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/cookieandme

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Olaf cookies from Disney's Frozen

Let it go~ Let it go-oh~~~


Are you crazy about the Frozen theme song or are your kids driving you crazy screaming the lyrics? I am experiencing both. Here is a fun way to make Olaf the snowman from Frozen. Each piece is individually cut using the DIY cookie template method I leanrt from here. It is a tedious process especially cutting the tiny feet and skinny arms, but once you get through this, Olaf is quite easy to pipe. So just keep imagining the end result to keep you going.

First, choose an image from the internet.



I am adding diversity to the facial expression by piping different face direction.


I am trying out the pop out cheek effect (shown first from the left and first right). Wait for the icing to try a bit and then insert the tip right into the cheek and squeeze... to create the pop out effect. Cuteness added!



Tip: Try to pipe as close as you can to the edge.

I don't have a KopyKake projector but my paper cutting skill is not bad. Although, if Santa you can hear me, it's my wish to get a Kopykake this Christmas~



No comments:

Post a Comment