About Me

My photo
Previously a private banker, now an avid cookie artist and a full time mum of 2 who moved from Sydney to the buzzing city of Hong Kong. I started decorating cookies since Jan 2014 and it's my passion to create cookies that bring a smile on everyone. Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/cookieandme

Thursday 10 April 2014

學做糖霜曲奇 Decorated Cookie Tutorials

有不少人問我會否開班教做糖霜曲奇, 其實我也很想分享我的心得與技巧, 但身為兩幼女之母, 經考慮之後, 實在是抽不出時間。但如果你真的對糖霜曲奇很有興趣, 這裡我搜集了一些很有用的網頁, 也是我最經常參考的地方。

Sugarbelle 是我經常提起的網頁, 其實在糖霜曲奇界幾乎沒有人不知道她是誰。她真的是充滿創作力。她的網頁包含了所有糖霜曲奇的需知, 是初學者的好地方。首次做糖霜曲奇前(1/2014), 我花了一個月的時間'study'她的tutorial和make notes, 她是令我愛上糖霜曲奇的最大影響力。

SweetAmbs 人如其名, 她真的很sweet, 所以她的作品讓我看起來也有甜蜜細綺的感覺。她的作品比較elegant, 精細, 看得出每個曲奇都很細心地做出來的(她必定也是個很細心有耐性的人吧)。如果你想做一些精細的糖霜曲奇, 她的tutorial是一流的喇!

Jill's Sugar Collection 是日本的cookie decorator, 原為nail artist。我很喜歡和常參考她的蕾絲作品, 當然, 身為藝術家, 我很想畫出屬於我自己風格的蕾絲。

De Koekenbakkers 是位荷蘭人, 我喜歡她的3D曲奇。我轉了曲奇recipe, 已在用她的, 比較香脆, 很好美o奧!

希望這些能幫助啟發你做糖霜曲奇的技巧, 也歡迎你能和我分享一些心得!

If you love decorated cookies like I do too, below are some very useful websites where I frequent and learn all the techniques from. Enjoy!

Sugarbelle is one of the most famously known cookie decorator out there (in Texas, US). She has immense creativity. I love her simplicity and colour coordinations. I learnt nearly everything from her website and it has the most profound influence on my decision to become a cookie decorator. It is a beginner must visit!

SweetAmbs likewise is a very sweet person I think. Her work involves intricate details and patience. I love her tutorials. I have yet to chanllenge myself on the basket woven.

Jill's Sugar Collection is a nail artist turn cookie decorator from Japan. I looove her lacework. I hope that some day I can create my own style of lacework.

De Koekenbakkers is from the Netherlands. I adore her 3D cookies. I have also adopted her cookie recipes because I love a crunchy buttery cookie, mmm, yum!

So there you go, I would also love to hear from you on your cookie decorating journey and share our experiences!



No comments:

Post a Comment