About Me

My photo
Previously a private banker, now an avid cookie artist and a full time mum of 2 who moved from Sydney to the buzzing city of Hong Kong. I started decorating cookies since Jan 2014 and it's my passion to create cookies that bring a smile on everyone. Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/cookieandme

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tiffany box cookie

I have been thinking a lot about 3D cookies lately, ever since I made the 3D duck cookies I have been brainstorming ideas. It's my best friend's birthday coming up and I instantly thought of a cookie box that suits her love of Tiffany&Co, so here it is...

Custom made 3D Tiffany&Co cookie box for a special someone.



My husband (who has two engineering degrees) doubted me about my maths skill used to construct the boxes *grump*. It turns out my calculation is perfect. Phew!

This also makes a great Valentine's Day or Wedding Anniversary gift!



I love the application of jittery glitters...


This time I am using chocolate butter cookie as the base. It took me one whole day of decorating (two boxes plus six rings). Here is a snapshot of the process...


and my perfectly calculated cookie template...




2 comments:

  1. Using Custom Cookie Boxes imprinted with your brand name is the best way to market your brand. Your brand logo and slogan are also printed on these custom boxes to grab customers’ attention. Now you can make a strong identity of your business with the help of custom cosmetic boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information. So much useful and easy to read for everyone.
    How to Differentiate Between CBD Tincture and CBD Oil?

    ReplyDelete