About Me

My photo
Previously a private banker, now an avid cookie artist and a full time mum of 2 who moved from Sydney to the buzzing city of Hong Kong. I started decorating cookies since Jan 2014 and it's my passion to create cookies that bring a smile on everyone. Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/cookieandme

Sunday 27 April 2014

金秀賢香港站的定購 Kim Soo Hyun Hong Kong fan club's order

多謝'金秀賢香港站'主腦們的欣賞並定購了曲奇作為給金秀賢訪港的禮物。希望他收到後會在這刻忙碌與困難的時候(悼念歲月號遇難者)安慰的一笑。Fighting~

I'm both honoured and thrilled to have received 'Kim Soo Hyun HK - side by side' fan club's order. Knowing that my handmade cookies were going to be in Kim Soo Hyun's hands made me sooo excited!!!!!

Photo courtesy of 金秀賢香港後援會

A total of four designs wished by the fan club leaders:


Approval on transformed comical images:


Cookie-fied version:


Presents from the HK fan club:

Photo courtesy of 台灣金秀賢TSH粉絲團

Behind the scene: facial details were drawn on freehand with food colouring.





No comments:

Post a Comment